We provide a number of tailored reports for London based clients, with the ever increasing expansion in the capitals infrastructure and construction on brownfield sites, it is becoming ever more pertinent for legal professionals to exercise due diligence when it comes to potential developments in the vicinity of purchasers property. Our range of London based reports cover:
– A range of TFL reports on infrastructure including Docklands Light Railway, London Overground & London Underground. Reports include data on wayleaves, any planning for future developments and proximity of infrastructure to the property in question.
– Port of London Authority search covering the Local Authority rights over the premises, Riverbed and Foreshore alongside details of licences for upcoming river works and works on embankment within the vicinity of the property.
– We also offer reports on future infrastructure developments such as HS2 & Crossrail 1 & 2, ensuring no nasty surprises for your clients when the purchase property in the Greater London area.
– We provide reports on a number of other localised infrastructure and energy exploration and production. We offer the Argyll SiteSolutions Energy & Infrastructure report which broadly covers such concerns as HS2, Crossrail, sites for fracking and other subterranean energy exploration, wind farms (both proposed and operational) and the Yorkshire and Humber cross country C02 Pipeline. With growing levels of alternative energy generation Exploration throughout Britain and the increased media attention this garners this report allows you not only to execute the maximum due diligence in property transactions but also to fulfil your client care and obligations and provide peace of mind during what is a stressful time for clients and their families.
- About Us
- Regulated Local Authority Search
- Official Local Authority Search
- Regulated Drainage & Water Report
- Official Drainage & Water Report
- Landmark Homecheck Professional
- Landmark Homecheck Flood Report
- Landmark Plansearch Plus
- Chancel Liability Insurance
- Mining Reports
- Capital Conveyancing
- Utilities reports
- Contact Us