Sourced directly from utilities companies across England & Wales the official drainage & water report is key in ensuring that your clients have access to that most vital of utilities.
The official CON29DW Drainage and Water Search provides comprehensive data on water supply, sewer connection status and charging arrangements. Including:
– Whether the property is connected to a public water supply
– How the property is charged for water and drainage services, metered or otherwise.
– Whether the property is connected to a public sewer for waste water services.
– Whether the property is close to or effected by water mains, local wastewater treatment or sewers.
– Distance and location of nearest wastewater treatment plant.
– Confirmation of any easements or wayleaves affecting the site (commercial properties only)
– Whether the present occupier has permission to discharge trade effluent from the site (commercial only)
We offer an exhaustive range of Drainage & Water reports to suite all property sizes for both residential and commercial sites throughout England and Wales, furthermore bespoke searches and information on new developments can be acquired on application.
- About Us
- Contact Us