Energy Performance Certificates have been required by law on some properties since the end of 2007 and fully rolled out to all residential properties during 2008.
Energy Performance Certificates or EPC’s are required to be in place within 28 days of marketing your property for sale or for letting.
The certificate itself will present a rating on a scale of A to G, A being the most efficient (with lowest fuel bills), and G being the least efficient (the average UK property is rated between D and E). It will also contain a target rating, which can be achieved through changes such as installing a more efficient boiler. All Energy Performance Certificates are valid for 10 years.
For more information please give one of our team a call on 02036373383 or alternatively email us at [email protected]
- About Us
- Regulated Local Authority Search
- Official Local Authority Search
- Regulated Drainage & Water Report
- Official Drainage & Water Report
- Landmark Homecheck Professional
- Landmark Homecheck Flood Report
- Landmark Plansearch Plus
- Chancel Liability Insurance
- Mining Reports
- Capital Conveyancing
- Utilities reports
- Contact Us