Buy informed. Here you can order your searches directly from us.
Learn everything you need to know about your new home before you put in an offer. Our fully COPSO compliant Regulated Local Authority Searches give you the whole picture, meaning no more surprises and a better negotiating position when you decide to put in an offer.
Using our brand new Direct-To-Buyer (DTB) service gives you some key advantages over other buyers, including:
● Get all the information you need to make an informed decision about a property, before beginning the transaction, instructing your solicitor or negotiating price – Remember, buying a property is statistically, the single biggest investment or transaction most people make – it makes sense to find out all you can about the property
● Rest easy with up to £10m professional indemnity insurance for any single claim – We have a strong history of providing up-to-date, accurate search reports, however, we want to be 100% sure of your confidence in our service and provide you with £10m of cover – just in case, double the industry standard!
● Benefit from super-fast turnaround times – By purchasing your search direct, you can save time during the conveyance process by providing the search direct to your Conveyancer, once you are ready to proceed with your purchase, saving valuable waiting time and ensuring the transaction proceeds smoothly
● Rely on industry-leading accuracy and thoroughness – PIC are known throughout the industry for their detailed search reports and are used behind the scenes by some of the largest companies in the property information sector
● Receive free advice from our in-house search team on your report findings – Use the search report to help you negotiate and decide your offer
● For an additional fee you can also receive further advice from our in-house legal expert on our findings, before instructing your solicitor
● Take your PIC – We can also offer Official Council Searches, Drainage and Water Reports, Radial Planning Searches and many more! See the list of services on our website for further details.
Then talk to us today on 0203 637 3383 or if you already have your eye on that dream home, why not undertake a search right away on our direct ordering platform.